Questions to ask BEFORE you sign a contract:
- How long have they been in business?
- We have been in business for more than 20 years.
- Are they a local company that will stand behind their work?
- We have more than 2500 happy customers in Southern Missouri and Northern Arkansas
- Are their roofers covered by Workman's Compensation Insurance?
- It is required by law in Missouri and it protects you, the homeowner, if an accident should occur on your property. Always ask to see a current certificate.
All Donahue Roofing crews are employees of the company and are covered by Workman's Compensation Insurance.
- Do they have the manpower and equipment to get the job done quickly and efficiently?
- This is especially important during the rainy season.
We typically employ 8 - 10 roofers so we can remove and replace your roof quickly.
- Will you get a written warranty?
- We provide a manufacturer's warranty and a labor warranty.
- Do they have references or a portfolio showing examples of their work?
- We have testimonials and many pictures of recent jobs posted on our website and our Facebook page.